DELEGATES RULES AND REGULATIONS
WHO MAY JOIN:
1. Applicant should be female between the ages of 16 to 29 years old. * must have parental consent if less than 18 years of age.
2. Height 173 cm (5 feet 7) and above
3. Applicant must be good knowledge in model walk and photo shoot
IMPORTANT CONTEST RULES:
1. Miss Super Model Global Organization., the Producer of Miss Super Model Global competition (the “MSMG”) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or reject any applications from a prospective Delegate and to eliminate any Delegate from the MSMG at any time for any violation of the Rules and Regulations. Decisions of the Producer are final. Delegates will be provided with the contract and rules and regulations for the Title Winner and Runners-Up at the Delegates’ Orientation. As a condition of participation in the MSMG, all Delegates must execute this contract prior to the MSMG. Any Delegate that fails to execute this contract, or otherwise fails to fulfill her obligations under the Rules and Regulations, will be eliminated from the MSMG.
2. Delegates will compete and be judged in Photos, Fashion Show. Each category is weighted equally in the scoring.
3. Delegates will be responsible for pay their own airfare tickets and hotel for join the MSMG events. All advertisements must be approved by MSMG. And full application payment must be received before by the event date. Delegates must provide MSMG. With a short written personality profile and 1 photographs to be included in the MSMG official website or Magazine.
4. Delegates are responsible for their own transportation and accommodations following the event schedule and on the day of the MSMG event.
5. Delegates must participate in the pageant events and must arrive on time. Delegates must prepare their hair and make-up in the rooms. Delegates must not bring or invite anyone else inside the dressing room.
6. MSMG is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property of the Delegates, their friends or families.
7. The Title Winner and other two or three winners may be chosen at the MSMG event on the United States or other country. All the winners will receive the Crown and have to returns back the it to MSMG after the event on time. MSMG reserves the right to distribute the prizes any time within twelve (12) months from the competition day. All prizes are provided to MSMG by sponsors of the competition event and are subject to any conditions and restrictions imposed by such sponsor. Except for crown, if any sponsor elects, in their sole discretion, to cancel or modify the prizes they have agreed to provide, then the winners’ prizes will be so cancelled or modified. MSMG including its employees and sponsors and agents, shall not be held responsible or liable for modified or cancelled prizes or any other actions by the sponsors or the grantor of these prizes.
8. The Title Winner will reign for one year, during which if she participate in any other competition, or any similar events first obtaining the express written consent of MSMG. The Title Winner and all Runners-Up must strictly comply with the Contract and Rules and Regulations. Failure to comply will result in dethronement. If a Winner is dethroned or choose not to continue her reign, all prizes, including crown and trophy, must be immediately returned in the same condition as it was when received. If any Delegate or the winners disparages, defames, libels or slanders the competition, MSMG including its employees and agents, any sponsors, contractors, any judge, advertisers, committee members or any volunteers, then such Delegate shall be eliminated from the competition. or dethroned and stripped of her title and prizes, as the case may be. MSMG is the trademark holder and owner of the title Miss Super Model Global and reserves and retains all rights, title and interest therein. Use of the title of Miss Super Model Global is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of MSMG. If at any time during her reign the queen is unable to fully perform her duties, she is subject to dethronement. Should the Title Winner be dethroned or if she relinquishes her title before the end of her reign, all prizes, including crown, sash and trophy must be returned to the MSMG within ten (10) days in the same condition it was given to her.
9. All tabulation results, including all judges’ scoring sheets, are the property of MSMG. All tabulation results, including judges’ scoring sheets, are proprietary trade secrets and are strictly confidential. The final results are not subject to challenge and all Delegates, including any of their representatives, hereby voluntarily waive any right to challenge or otherwise contest the results of the Pageant. Any questions regarding to the scoring system must be raised at least one week prior to the competition.
10. Neither MSMG and its employees and agents, nor any promoters, entertainers, judges, staff, volunteers, advertisers and Sponsors of MSMG shall not be liable for any sickness, injury or accidents suffered by any Delegate or her accompanying parties before, during and after any events or rehearsal in connection with the competition. Delegates are required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement with MSMG. Delegates who fail to sign this Hold Harmless Agreement will be eliminated from the MSMG competition.
11. All applications must be accompanied by: 1) $150.00 non-refundable application entry fee; 2) Three 5X7 Professional Photographs ; 3) One copy of resume; 4) a signed copy of completed application; and 5) a signed copy of the Rules and Regulations. 6) Passport or Driver License or Photo ID copy. All payments are payable to MSMG or Miss Super Model Global Organization. Incomplete applications will not be considered
12. MSMG reserves the right to amend or supplement the Rules and Regulations at any time. Written notice of such changes shall be provided to the Delegates.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT:
All the MSMG delegates have to agree to indemnify and hold harmless MSMG, Miss Super Model Global Organization and its employees and agents, MSMG and all of their affiliates, staff, entertainers, judges, sponsors and volunteers, from all claims and damages, losses and expenses, including but not limited to, attorney’ s fees and costs, by reason of any suits, claims, demands, judgments or causes of action, initiated by any person or entity, arising or alleged to have arisen directly or indirectly from the Pageant and all events and activities associated therewith.
* Update on Feb 08, 2016
All rights reserved.
© MSMG, No Part of this document may be reproduced in any form or by any means, not even brief quotations.
For further questions please email: email@example.com
MSMG reserves the right to amend or supplement the Rules and Regulations at any time.